Careers at Alta Mira
The Alta Mira Staff is among the best in their fields. We strive for excellence when it comes to treatment, so we are staffed with the most experienced recovery professionals and administrators, whose commitment is vital to our client’s success.
Alta Mira is always looking for passionate individuals wanting to make a difference in people’s lives, and who take pride in what they do and strive to do it better. We are creating a level of quality care that cannot be accomplished without each other. Our core values include:
- Treat every client with respect, empathy & compassion.
- Exhibit professionalism at all times.
- Always strive for clinical excellence.
- Provide a safe, healing environment for recovery from addiction & trauma
- Develop a team oriented workplace that offers rewarding careers for employees
When assessing a potential employee or staff member, we look for certain characteristics to support our core values. Those include the following:
- Willingness to help other team members
- Self-starter and “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude
- Passion and enthusiasm for Alta Mira’s mission
- History of integrity, humility and openness
- Professional, courteous, caring, and cooperative attitude.
- Ability to handle a stressful work environment with grace
- Composure in the face of adversity
- Flexibility and patience
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong ethics, values and integrity
- Action oriented and approachable
Alta Mira is currently interviewing for the following positions:
- Hospitality Attendant
- Maintenance Assistant
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician
- Detox Specialist
- Program Counselor
Alta Mira offers full time employees a competitive benefits package including partially paid health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance; and paid sick and vacation leave.
Or mail to:
Human Resources Department
Alta Mira Recovery Programs, LLC
123 Second St.
Sausalito, CA 94965
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. No telephone calls please.
Alta Mira Recovery Centers, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.