It is the people who provide our services with such kindness and compassion that make all the difference for our clients.
Chief Executive Officer
Careers at Alta Mira
Members of the Alta Mira staff are best-in-class for each of their respective fields. We are committed to excellence in all areas of operation, and understand that our staff’s dedication and professionalism are vital to our clients’ success.
Alta Mira is looking for passionate individuals who take pride in making a difference in people’s lives. We are creating a level of quality care that cannot be accomplished without each other
Promise to our People:
We promise you meaningful work and an opportunity to contribute your unique talents to a life-affirming environment. We promise to invest in you and empower you to be of service. We promise to value your contributions and co-create a workplace where we can all find joy, pride and enriching experiences. We ask for your heartfelt partnership in this endeavor, your openness to new approaches, and your faith in the infinite possibilities we can create together.
When assessing a potential employee or staff member, we look for certain characteristics to support our core values. Those include the following:
- Passion and enthusiasm for Alta Mira’s mission
- Strong ethics, values and integrity
- Action-oriented and approachable
- Willingness to help other team members
- Self-started and a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude
- History of integrity, humility and openness
- Professional, courteous, caring and cooperative attitude
- Ability to handle a stressful work environment with grace
- Composure in the face of adversity
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility and patience
Alta Mira offers full time employees a competitive benefits package including partially paid health, dental, and vision insurance; 401k, holidays and PTO.