The Admissions Process
How to Get Started
The first step in the Alta Mira admissions process is to call 8669221350 and speak with one of our admissions coordinators. We’re here to listen, answer any questions, and learn more about why you called Alta Mira. Our Admissions team will guide you through recommended treatment options for you or your loved one after a confidential assessment.
- Drug Addiction
- Alcohol Addiction
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- 90-Day Treatment
Making the Arrangements
Cost of Treatment at Alta Mira Recovery
Alta Mira Recovery Program has made every effort to keep our treatment programs affordable and, our fees are directly related to expenses incurred while providing services. Our rates are all-inclusive unless otherwise noted. You will be notified in advance if any service is recommended that will require additional payment, and you will have the option to decline that service. The price of our treatment programs vary depending on the program, admitting diagnosis, level of care, withdrawal symptoms, and accommodations. We require full payment at time of admission. If this poses a financial hardship at time of admission please discuss this with the business office.
Please call us at 866-922-1350 to obtain pricing information.
While we do not accept insurance in lieu of payment for admission to treatment, in some cases insurance companies will reimburse at a rate consistent with their “reasonable and customary” charges for “out of network” residential substance abuse treatment. It is the client’s responsibility to negotiate with his or her insurance company for reimbursement.
When you Arrive
We work hard to make the admissions process at Alta Mira straightforward and safe. New clients may be admitted anytime during the day or night. If detox is required, new clients will be seen by our medical doctor within a few hours of admission to complete a physical exam and determine the appropriate detoxification protocol. All clients will see our independent physician or our Detox Team within 24 hours for a physical exam and our detox specialist staff upon admission to record vital signs and evaluate current medications.
- We recommend that you bring a limited amount of clothing.
- Laundry facilities, including supplies, are available for client use. We suggest wash and wear clothing.
- Appropriate attire is casual and in good taste. Clothing that depicts alcohol, drugs, sex, violence, gambling (or any other clothing deemed inappropriate by staff) is not allowed.
- Please do not bring form-fitting or revealing clothing.
- Undergarments are required for all clients.
- Jackets, sweaters and fleece clothing are recommended for evenings.
- Flat soled or athletic shoes; boots or sturdy heeled shoes for some activities/therapies.
- Bring current medications in original bottles, which will be kept in nurse’s office.
- Identification, preferably a current drivers license
- Insurance card
- Credit card for medication, lab costs, and incidentals.
- Copy of your TB test results, if available, from within the last two years.
- Bring a small amount of spending money for incidentals. All cash, credit cards and personal valuables will be kept in a locked safety box in the counselors’ office.