Selecting the treatment center that best fits the needs of you and your family takes a great deal of thought, time and care. This comparison guide will help you make well-informed decisions on your recovery plan.
- Program options for treatment
- Diagnostic and assessment procedures
- Admissions process and availability
- Staff member credentials
- Location of the facilities
- View All Considerations
Identify Your Needs
Take the time to make a list of what key areas are most important to you and your family’s needs.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- What is the center’s approach to treatment?
- Does the center perform psych testing on clients?
- Is there an accessible psychiatrist available?
- How much individual attention will you receive?
- Does the center provide aftercare and relapse prevention?
- See All the Questions…