Selecting the treatment center that best fits the needs of you and your family takes a great deal of thought, time and care. This comparison guide will help you make well-informed decisions on your recovery plan.
- Program options for treatment
- Diagnostic and assessment procedures
- Admissions process and availability
- Staff member credentials
- Location of the facilities
- View All Considerations
Identify Your Needs
Take the time to make a list of what key areas are most important to you and your family’s needs.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- What is the center’s approach to treatment?
- Does the center perform psych testing on clients?
- Is there an accessible psychiatrist available?
- How much individual attention will you receive?
- Does the center provide aftercare and relapse prevention?
- See All the Questions…
Complete The Treatment Worksheet
Complete one worksheet for each prospective treatment center
Compare and contrast treatment programs and facilities
Choose with confidence and start your recovery today!