Alta Mira Offers the Highest Quality of Care to Every Client
Alta Mira offers the highest level of addiction treatment care available. Our clinical, neuropsychological, medical and psychiatric services are all included in the cost of care. We use an integrated addiction treatment model that guides your body, mind, and spirit through a comprehensive recovery process.
Cost and Insurance
As a private pay facility we are not in-network with any insurance providers. However, we do recommend third party vendors who can assist you in filing claims with your insurance provider for out-of-network reimbursement after treatment has been completed.
Our residential treatment programs are all-inclusive, meaning that all elements of your treatment (detox, accommodations, meals, clinical and psychiatric services, etc.) are included in the price. The only factors impacting price are your accommodation choice and your length of stay. Accommodation options include double rooms, private rooms, and suites. Our Core Program consists of 30 days of treatment, although most clients opt for a longer length of stay. There is a significant price break for clients committing to our 90-Day Comprehensive Program up front. And of course, your money is never at risk – we will refund any unused balance to you following discharge.
For information about current program pricing, please contact one of our Admissions Counselors.
Certified and Trusted Program
Our treatment program is trusted and fully certified.
Highly Credentialed Staff
- All primary therapists are licensed and masters- or doctoral-level
- Clinical leadership team of renowned addiction treatment experts
- Consulting physicians and psychiatrists board certified in addiction medicine
- Detox Specialists are available 24/7
- Expertise in dual diagnosis treatment, including trauma, mood disorders, personality disorders, codependency and family dynamics
Vast Testing Capabilities
- We offer a full battery of cognitive and neuropsychological tests to aid you in getting to the right diagnosis
- Each client receives 10-20 hours of testing and assessment
- Full-time neuropsychologist on staff
One-on-One Therapy and Individualized Care
- Counseling seven days a week with trained recovery counselors
- Two or more private, in-depth therapy sessions every week with a licensed masters- or doctoral-level primary therapist
- We customize recovery plans based on your personal goals and your evaluation and assessment results
- Any underlying mental health issues are treated concurrently using an integrated treatment model
- We offer all alumni free weekly process and relapse prevention groups, quarterly alumni events, weekly aftercare groups, and intensives
- Alumni have access to our 12-week Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Family members have an open invitation to participate in our family program, which we have every 4 weeks.
If you have questions about the cost or quality of our program, call us today.