Lifetime Continuing Care
Higher Hopes, Dreams & Aspirations
Whether our clients are with us for 30 days, 90 days or longer, we make a commitment to support them in their continuing care.
The following services are included in the initial cost of treatment after successful completion of the program.
“Addiction is a chronic disease that needs to be managed for life. Most relapses occur due to inadequate continuing care planning, so we devote a considerable amount of time while clients are in treatment structuring their ongoing recovery management system.”
— Cherlyne Short Majors, Ph.D., Chief Development Officer, Constellation Behavioral Health
- Weekly alumni relapse prevention and process groups
- Recovery “tune-ups” available after successful completion of treatment
- Help connecting with continuing care resources
- Ongoing participation in Alta Mira’s family program
- Annual alumni events and recovery activities