Over the course of the last 3 months I have found myself. [The staff] had hope for me when I was hopeless. They had love for me when I could not love myself, and through that support I found hope and self-love. I found the inspiration to live at Alta Mira.
Alta Mira Alumnus
Long-Term Treatment Produces Long-Term Results: Our 90-Day Comprehensive Program
Because long-term treatment produces the most successful results, the Alta Mira experts have created the most comprehensive 90-Day addiction treatment program available. If you’ve fought a difficult battle against addiction, you may find permanent resolution with this program. Our best-in-class specialists personalize this comprehensive program based on our extensive assessments and diagnostics, making your treatment plan a perfect fit for you. Along with our highly advanced clinical treatments, we integrate a mind-body-spirit approach to ensure that all of your needs are addressed.
If you want or need truly comprehensive care for complex addiction issues and co-occurring disorders, we have created this program for you. Research clearly indicates that treatment lasting 90 days or more is significantly more effective than treatment lasting fewer than 90 days. For this reason, we designed a long-term program that allows for deeper work on key recovery skills and relapse prevention.
Your Treatment With Our 90-Day Program
Your treatment starts with our highly advanced medically-supervised detox. Then, our neuropsychologist engages you in comprehensive diagnostic testing and assessment, the results of which help us to design the best treatment plan for your needs and goals. Equipped with your assessment results and treatment plan, you begin participating in our full clinical program, which includes:
- 2 to 3 weekly individual therapy sessions with your primary therapist
- Daily group therapy
- Educational classes to empower your recovery
- Individual spiritual counseling sessions
- In-depth family work and the option for loved ones to attend multiple 4-Day Family Programs
- Rejuvenating holistic services
- Continuing Care and aftercare planning
- Intensive workshops focused on resiliency, codependency, relationships and spirituality
- Additional work in 12-step recovery (or alternatives), spirituality and family relationships
- Collaboration with your doctors, therapists and other care professionals who referred you
- Options for double occupancy or private accommodations
- Opportunity to bring a pet with you (with private accommodations only)