World-Class Addiction Treatment in Beautiful Sausalito, California
Welcome to Alta Mira, where we provide world-class treatment for drug addiction, alcoholism, and co-occurring disorders. Located just north of the Golden Gate Bridge in a restored, historic hotel overlooking the San Francisco Bay, we provide the very best clinical care combined with an exclusive, private-pay addiction treatment experience. Whether you are concerned for yourself or a loved one, we understand that you are suffering. And we’re here to help.
People travel to Northern California from all over the world for treatment at Alta Mira. The reason? We provide the most advanced and sophisticated clinical program, combined with a luxurious, exclusive treatment experience. You can expect the kindest, most compassionate care from our team. Our reputation and close proximity to San Francisco allow us to attract best-in-class specialists who are renowned in their areas of expertise. And our beautiful Northern California location provides a peaceful, healing environment for you to focus on what matters most right now—you.
We nurture you with the best gourmet food, comfortably elegant living spaces, and exceptional services that help you stay relaxed and focus on treatment. However, we are much more than a destination spa. At Alta Mira, you engage in transformational work with exceptional clinicians utilizing the most effective treatment modalities. In short, we provide life-changing treatment.
Highlights of Alta Mira’s Treatment Program
- Medically-supervised detox in a private room
- Comprehensive diagnostic program to determine any underlying issues such as anxiety, depression, or trauma
- 2 to 3 individual therapy sessions per week, as well as daily group therapy, educational sessions, spiritual counseling and intensive workshops
- In-house medical and psychiatric care
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90+ days
- Holistic therapies to accelerate recovery, including massage, acupuncture, meditation, yoga, and guided exercise classes
- Healthy gourmet meals prepared by our Executive Chef and adjusted for your food allergies and preferences
- Options for private suites, and private or shared rooms, as well as the option to bring your pet
Living with addiction can feel isolating and hopeless, whether it is your own addiction or that of a loved one. Please know that help is available. We are here 24/7 to listen to your concerns and help you understand your treatment options. If we are not a good fit for you, we are happy to recommend other programs in California. Please reach out to us today.