Residential Cocaine Addiction Treatment Center
Alta Mira Recovery Programs provides world-class residential treatment for addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our unique therapeutic approach and expert staff ensure you or your loved one receives treatment and support needed for lasting change. Our evidence-based cocaine addiction treatments, including medically supervised detox, residential care, and therapy, offer the intensity and duration necessary to go beyond immediate recovery to help our clients attain greater independence.
Cocaine addiction is a major problem affecting many people’s lives. Cocaine use generally starts out as a voluntary activity that can turn into a dependence that can rule your whole life. Seeking a helping hand to pull you out of the cold grasp of addiction and toward the healing powers of cocaine addiction treatment is not a simple feat.
It is a life-changing decision—one that will influence the trajectory of your personal, professional, and spiritual life for years to come. The caring, knowledgeable, and resourceful staff here at Alta Mira Recovery can aid in guiding you towards a lasting recovery.
Cocaine Addiction Rehab
Inpatient rehab for cocaine addiction provides a safe and supportive environment during the detoxification process and throughout treatment, providing you or your loved one with the skills needed to maintain sobriety and continued success in recovery after treatment has stopped.
If you’re thinking about cocaine treatment, we encourage you to call our caring admissions specialists to learn more about how Alta Mira can help.We have a variety of treatment options available including detox, inpatient care, and other therapies designed for your total well-being.
Treatment Goals for Cocaine Addiction
A customized treatment plan designed by a professional mental health clinician will help you understand the steps needed to achieve lasting recovery from cocaine addiction. Our compassionate team at Alta Mira will provide you or your loved one with a tailored treatment plan including the skills and tools needed to prevent future relapses. During treatment you will work towards these goals:
- Safe detoxification from cocaine
- Reducing and eliminating of withdrawal symptoms
- Understanding of underlying co-occuring mental health issues
- Learning the tools needed to prevent future relapses
- Finding and connecting with support groups for life after active treatment
Cocaine Addiction Treatment Options
The treatment plan that is best for you depends on you and your addiction. Only by visiting a treatment facility can you discover how severe your addiction is, how cocaine has already affected your mind and body, and how you can get clean for good.
- Detoxification. Detox serves as an initial treatment step in a broader recovery plan.Because cocaine’s effects on the brain last longer than the drug does in the body; even long after the drug exits the body, the cravings for cocaine can remain.
- Residential Treatment. To ensure the best chance for recovery residential treatment is the only option. Inpatient rehab for cocaine addiction will give you or your loved one a medically supervised detox as well as therapy, medication if necessary, support, and tools needed for after treatment.
- Therapy. Often cognitive and behavioral therapies are used in treating cocaine addiction. Other therapies include 12-step programs and residential communities. Sometimes being in the company of like-minded people committed to recovery can be a vital support in helping a person achieve sobriety.
Alta Mira Recovery Programs has professional and licensed doctors, nurses, and psychologists who are experts in dealing with addiction. Let us customize a treatment plan to fit your needs so you can start living the life you were meant to.
Begin Your Recovery Journey Today866-922-1350
Residential Cocaine Abuse Treatment
Oftentimes an inpatient treatment center is the most appropriate option for both the detox process and re-learning how to live drug-free. A residential treatment centers environment is designed for recovery with a safe and supportive community. Treatment will also include group therapy, alternative and holistic therapies, help with exercise and nutrition and education, and therapy and training for families of patients.
When you leave an inpatient treatment plan, it is important to continue to support your recovery through ongoing continuing care programs, including free weekly support groups, quarterly renewals, and regular check-ins.
Medically Supervised Cocaine Detox
If it is determined that residential cocaine addiction treatment is the right avenue for you, inpatient detoxing will often be the first step in striving for recovery. While cocaine withdrawal does have some noticeable physical side effects that fluctuate in intensity from person to person, it is the mental side effects that make it so important to detox in a safe environment like Alta Mira. It is important for an individual who has their sights on sobriety to receive cocaine withdrawal treatment from professionals who understand that using more cocaine to aid in the withdrawal process is not the correct mindset to have while in recovery, a dangerous weaning method many employ when detoxing on their own.
Primary symptoms of cocaine withdrawal often include:
- Restless behavior
- Depressive episodes
- Mental and physical fatigue
- Vivid and unpleasant nightmares
- Intense cravings
The staff at Alta Mira will do everything in our capabilities to ensure that your cocaine withdrawal treatment will help you achieve the next stage of recovery as comfortably as possible.
Why Choose Alta Mira for Cocaine Addiction Treatment
At Alta Mira, we specialize in treating addiction and co-occurring psychiatric disorders. We provide safe, compassionate care in a serene residential setting where clients can focus on their treatment and recovery from cocaine addiction without the worries of external pressures and stressors.
- Comprehensive Neuropsychological Testing and Assessment. We properly diagnose and treat an extensive range of illnesses and disorders that may be contributing to you or your loved one’s opiate addiction, create a personalized medication strategy, and make appropriate adjustments during the course of treatment.
- World-Class Clinical Staff. Our expert clinical team provides individual therapy using proven evidence-based treatment modalities to treat cocaine addiction.
- Individualized Treatment Plans. After our thorough neuropsychological and psychological testing and assessments, we create a truly individualized treatment plan that offers profound healing and strategies for overcoming the toughest obstacles.
- Luxurious Private Location. Just minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito, California, we are located in a beautiful, historic setting with panoramic views, lovely gardens, and casual elegance. Our therapeutic amenities and activities help our clients reconnect with body, nurture their spirit, and reignite a sense of fun and adventure.
If you’re ready to learn more about our treatment programs, please contact us today.
We understand that in order for treatment to be successful, we must listen closely and truly understand your needs, aspirations, personal history, and treatment goals. All members of our care team align closely with you so that you feel safe, respected, and ready to do your work. With this approach, Alta Mira co-creates a profound healing experience with you so you can achieve your recovery goals and reclaim your life.