Increased Precautions in Response to COVID-19
In response to developments regarding COVID-19, we have proactively implemented the policies, practices, and safety precautions recommended by the CDC, WHO, and the California Department of Public Health. We continue to actively support our clients, families, staff, and communities during this challenging time.
- All state and federal guidelines are being monitored daily to ensure that our actions are based on the most current information.
- Admissions screening protocols have been enhanced.
- We are pre-screening all potential clients for symptoms or risk factors of COVID-19.
- We are offering COVID-19 antibody and swab testing for all new clients.
- Daily staff and client symptom screening is in place to maintain the health of our communities.
- In order to keep our treatment community safe:
- We are not currently permitting visitors to our facility.
- All staff are required to wear masks/or facial coverings and have received additional infection control and prevention training.
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning at our facility.
- We have made a number of temporary changes to our programming:
- All offsite clinical programming and client activities have been moved onsite, wherever possible.
- Some of our individual programming and group activities are being provided via Telehealth.
- We are increasing our use of phone and video calls to ensure ongoing family engagement.
- These program modifications are subject to change.
- Our treatment team is prepared to identify and address any potential COVID-19 cases, working closely with local hospitals and acute care providers as needed.
We continue to serve the clients and families who need us now more than ever. We will keep you updated about any additional safety precautions or operational changes as we move through this challenging time together.