Residential Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
Alta Mira Recovery Programs provides world-class residential treatment for prescription drug addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our unique therapeutic approach and expert staff ensure you or your loved one receives treatment and support needed for lasting change. Our evidence-based prescription drug addiction treatments, including medically supervised detox, residential care, and therapy, offer the intensity and duration necessary to go beyond immediate recovery to help our clients attain greater independence.
When the world becomes hazy and out of control from your prescription drug addiction, it can be difficult to see clearly to a time when you will be whole again. Drug rehab, or rehabilitation, offers new hope for you or your loved one.
Whether you are addicted to street drugs or prescription drugs that were meant to solve a health problem, addiction eats away at your physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
We can’t foresee the future, but there is a brighter one ahead when you take that step to recovery in a luxury inpatient prescription drug addiction treatment center that offers expert drug rehab services.
Inpatient Prescription Addiction Treatment
Inpatient prescription drug rehab encompasses a variety of treatments that are best suited to you and your lifestyle. If you have been taking prescription medications to the point of addiction, you need to wean your body and brain from the substances. A medically supervised detox is the best way to achieve this with as little discomfort as possible. When caring professionals see you through this difficult time, they can offer comfort and ensure that you are able to rest and get better safely. They may also provide medications to help with the withdrawal symptoms.
Once your system is free of drugs, you can work on coping strategies for not only the addiction but also the condition that started you on this journey. Treatment in a rehab facility within a residential setting for 30 or 90 days gives you time to heal, to reflect, and to work with caring and expert professionals who understand how prescription drug addiction affects you. Your family can also take part in your recovery. Rehab can involve body/mind care such as group and individual therapy; psychiatric services, which help those who have co-occurring disorders; peer support programs; spirituality and holistic services, such as acupuncture and massage; as well as physical fitness routines to treat your physical symptoms.
When clients first walk through the doors of a prescription drug addiction treatment center like Alta Mira, many are unaware they may have an untreated mental health issue which is contributing to their struggle with addiction. Treating the symptoms of the addiction alone may not lead to lasting recovery if the co-occurring disorder remains unrecognized and untreated. Our approach provides for the most accurate diagnosis possible, enabling our team to customize an effective prescription drug addiction treatment plan to fit your unique needs and goals, providing a pathway to a more authentic, productive, and healthy life.
Prescription Drug Rehab Goals
Prescription drug addiction treatment plans designed by professional mental health clinicians will help you understand the steps needed to achieve lasting recovery from prescription drug addiction. Our caring team at Alta Mira will provide you or your loved one with a customized treatment plan and the skills and tools needed to prevent future relapses. During treatment, you will strive to reach prescription drug addiction treatment goals such as:
- A safe and successful detox
- Reducing and eliminating withdrawal symptoms
- Preventing future relapse
- Addressing any co-occurring mental health disorders
- Gaining control of your life
To ensure you reach these goals you must adhere to your prescription drug addiction treatment plan and commit to ongoing care.
Hope is Just a Phone Call Away866-922-1350
Prescription Drug Abuse Treatment Options
Anyone diagnosed with prescription drug addiction needs a specific treatment plan tailored to their needs.
- Medically Supervised Detoxification. Discontinuing the use of prescription drugs can cause serious withdrawal symptoms, especially opioid pain relievers, so making sure you or your loved one is in a safe and secure environment for detox is crucial to your recovery.
- Residential Treatment. Receiving treatment in an inpatient prescription drug treatment center will ensure a safe detox, provide the help and support you need to recover from your prescription drug addiction, as well as the tools needed to prevent future relapses.
- Ongoing Therapy. Psychotherapy and behavioral counseling can be effective when treating people with prescription drug addiction. Family-based therapies are additionally very helpful for those suffering from addiction and their family members.
When you choose to put all your efforts into a customized treatment plan and commit to ongoing care you are much more likely to have long term success in your recovery from prescription drugs.
Inpatient Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
Residential treatment for prescription drug addiction is the best option for you or your loved one. The environment is designed for a safe detox and successful recovery from the addiction. During treatment, there will be an array of tools to help you recover, such as a personalized treatment plan, holistic and alternative therapies, group therapy, family therapy, life skills training, and help with exercise and nutrition. The compassionate team at Alta Mira will address all the symptoms you or your loved one are experiencing, as well as any underlying co-occurring disorders.
Why Choose Alta Mira for Prescription Drug Rehab Treatment?
At Alta Mira, we specialize in treating addiction and co-occurring psychiatric disorders. We provide safe, compassionate care in a serene residential setting where clients can focus on their treatment for prescription drug addiction without the worries of external pressures and stressors.
- Comprehensive Neuropsychological Testing and Assessment. We properly diagnose and treat an extensive range of illnesses and disorders that may be contributing to you or your loved one’s prescription drug addiction, create a personalized medication strategy, and make appropriate adjustments during the course of treatment.
- World-Class Clinical Staff. Our expert clinical team provides individual therapy using proven evidence-based treatment modalities to treat prescription drug addiction.
- Individualized Treatment Plans. After our thorough neuropsychological and psychological testing and assessments, we create a truly individualized treatment plan that offers profound healing and strategies for overcoming the toughest obstacles.
- Luxurious Private Location. Just minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito, California, we are located in a beautiful, historic setting with panoramic views, lovely gardens, and casual elegance. Our therapeutic amenities and activities help our clients reconnect with body, nurture their spirit, and reignite a sense of fun and adventure.
If you’re ready to learn more about our treatment programs, please contact us today.
We understand that in order for treatment to be successful, we must listen closely and truly understand your needs, aspirations, personal history, and treatment goals. All members of our care team align closely with you so that you feel safe, respected, and ready to do your work. With this approach, Alta Mira co-creates a profound healing experience with you so you can achieve your recovery goals and reclaim your life.