Why Luxury Alcohol Rehab Is Your Best Option
It has been reported by the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism that nearly 17 million adults have a drinking problem in the United States. And chances are good if you are reading this, that you or someone you love may need help. Although you may feel disheartened, scared, and alone, Alta Mira Recovery is here to assure you that you are far from alone in your struggles. There is hope. There are options.
For many Americans, recognizing that they are struggling with alcohol addiction can take years. Once an individual can no longer deny their addiction and the negative effects it has on their mind, body, career, finances, and important relationships, it can be difficult to fully accept that they are at a turning point in the road. When an individual gets to this point in their addiction, it is important to seek alcohol treatment before it spirals any further out of control.
When in the process of looking for a rehab for alcohol addiction, what factors should you be mindful of? What elements make one recovery center more attractive than another? What would make you feel confident in the professionals who treat you? For many individuals, the main determining characteristics are:
- State of the art care, including detoxification and therapy
- Privacy and confidentiality
- World-class living facilities
If you are making your list, you can check off these requirements for Alta Mira Recovery. We not only meet these expectations but exceed them in our relentless commitment to being the best luxury alcohol rehab center in California and beyond. Seeking a helping hand to guide you through these difficult times is not an easy decision, in part because it truly is a life-changing event you are about to embark upon. It is a choice that will influence the trajectories of your physical, emotional, spiritual, and professional lives for years to come. The caring, experienced, and professional team at Alta Mira Recovery can help in guiding you towards lasting recovery that proves the choice you made was the right one.
Unlocking Your Addiction: Why Choose Alta Mira Recovery?
Alta Mira Recovery is a dual diagnosis inpatient recovery center that specializes in addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. We pride ourselves on offering innovative, intensive, and successful treatment experiences to clients who come to us from all corners of the country and beyond. Some of the advantages of Alta Mira Recovery luxury alcohol rehab include:
- Cutting edge treatment and rehabilitation
- 24-hour access to caring staff and top addiction experts
- Unmatched assessment and diagnostics
- Customized addiction therapy
In addition to this, one of the main reasons you should consider staying with a luxury inpatient rehab like Alta Mira Recovery can be summed up in one word: distance. When staying with us you will be able to separate yourself completely from alcohol. It can be difficult to create distance between yourself and your addiction when you try to go “cold turkey” or receive outpatient treatment while remaining at your home.
Our staff of addiction specialists will do everything possible to teach you the skills and coping mechanisms needed to keep your impulses at bay. Special attention will be devoted to navigating social situations where alcohol will be present, such as a party, conference, or even dinner at a restaurant. It is vitally important to learn how to handle the temptation that will be all around you. In fact, that may be one of the most important factors in accomplishing continued recovery.
Understanding Alcohol Addiction: The Signs and Symptoms of Abuse
If you feel as if your life is spiraling out of control because of alcohol addiction, you are not alone. All types of alcohol—from the lightest beer to the strongest liquor—can be highly addictive and habit-forming. Since alcohol can create a feeling of intoxication very soon after your first sip, and it is among the easiest and most affordable addictive substances to acquire, a tolerance to alcohol has the potential to develop quickly.
Some of the effects of alcohol addiction to look out for include:
- Loss of interest in hobbies, school, or work
- Depression or anxiety
- Slurred speech
- Poor coordination or stumbling
- Difficulty completing tasks
- Lack of interest in family or friends
- Erratic or violent behavior
- Inability to control drinking
- Decreased involvement in the outside world
If you or someone you love is dealing with addiction to alcohol, it is necessary that you pursue the best treatment to safely stop drinking. Sudden, unsupervised attempts to stop using alcohol can lead to many serious withdrawal effects—including alcohol withdrawal triggered seizures.
Here at our luxury alcohol rehab, alcohol addiction treatment is administered in a three-step process:
1) Alcohol Withdrawal /Detox: Depending on the level of the individual’s dependence on alcohol, the withdrawal symptoms can range from modest to severe. During this time you can expect to experience irritability, anxiety, and possible digestive issues. It is important to have an experienced team of professionals for your detox, to make it as safe and comfortable as possible.
2) Alcohol Treatment: Often an inpatient treatment center is the most appropriate option for the detox process and what comes after. This is the point in the process that customized treatment plans and therapy become part of your recovery plan.
3) Continued Sobriety Programs: When you are on an alcohol treatment plan, it is important to continue to support your recovery through ongoing programs, including free weekly support groups, quarterly renewals, and regular check-ins with our staff. Making sure to receive the best treatments for alcohol addiction is an integral component of bettering yourself personally, professionally, and spiritually.
Luxury Alcohol Rehab: Our Programs at Alta Mira Recovery
No matter the severity of your alcohol addiction, we are ready to help you strive for a successful and healthy recovery process. Alta Mira Recovery is proud to offer comprehensive and innovative treatment programs that are carefully designed to address the struggles that you face daily.
Alta Mira Recovery offers several excellent rehab programs to meet your unique needs and desires. Each program is designed to provide you with the detox process, therapies, and potential medications you need to be successful. Our programs are broken down into four categories:
We believe in providing you with best addiction treatment available to help solve the issues you are experiencing in your life. If you need a luxury alcohol rehab, our state of the art facilities and professional staff are here to dedicate themselves to helping you achieve enduring recovery!
If you have any questions, please contact us today. Your new-found sobriety is just one phone call away.