The program at Alta Mira was customized to my specific needs and nurtured me from the inside out. I was treated with respect and dignity but also with compassion and genuine care during this difficult time in my life.
Alta Mira Alumnus
Alta Mira’s World-Class Clinical Program
At Alta Mira, the clinical program we have developed provides you with the most effective treatment available for both addiction and co-occurring disorders. Led by an exceptional team of renowned addiction experts, fully licensed masters- and doctoral-level therapists, and consulting physicians and psychiatrists board-certified in addiction medicine, our trusted clinical program provides you with the tools, knowledge, and support you need to heal and embrace a meaningful life of recovery.
Our treatment model, supported by the American Society of Addiction Medicine, integrates clinically validated treatment modalities with 12-step peer support, intensive educational opportunities, experiential therapy, and holistic services. Through highly sophisticated testing and assessments, our experts are empowered to understand all that is unique about you, allowing us to tailor our comprehensive program to meet your specific needs. By treating your individual issues, we help you to resolve the problems that may have made sustaining sobriety challenging for you, and support your desire to achieve lasting recovery.
What Makes Our Clinical Program Effective
- Our personalized treatment plans respect your life experience, goals, and aspirations
- We focus on evidence-based treatment modalities, integrated with holistic services, experiential therapies, and peer support
- We provide the most advanced 24/7 medically-monitored detox treatment
- You get at least 2 individual therapy sessions weekly with your primary therapist, as well as daily process groups
- Our staff-to-client ratio (1:2 during the day) provides significant weekly contact with medical, psychiatric and neuropsychological teams
- We offer fully comprehensive psychological, vocational, and cognitive testing and assessment
- Our daily educational topics enlighten you regarding the biological, social, spiritual, physical, and psychological aspects of addiction
- We offer transformative workshops on resiliency, codependency, relationships, and spirituality
- Our individualized discharge and relapse prevention planning helps you sustain your commitment to sobriety