Gourmet Dining at Alta Mira
At Alta Mira, we provide the highest quality services to you. In every detail, we aim to be the best. Therefore, we have assembled a world-class team so that you get the benefits of the most advanced treatments. We have designed a beautiful campus in a breathtaking location. We have created an extraordinary schedule of inspirational activities, both on and off-campus, to encourage self-care and spiritual fulfillment. Additionally, we have recruited amazing chefs and tasked them with crafting gourmet menus that both delight and nourish you.
At Alta Mira, we know just how important it is for you to enjoy delicious and healthy food during your recovery process. Your brain and body need to be fueled with a diet that promotes healing and repair from sustained substance use. Recovery is supported when you experience the simple joy of sharing a delicious meal and reconnecting with the positive feelings that arise from taking good care of your body. Plus, you have the opportunity to connect with other residents while you eat, as we enjoy mealtimes together as a community in our dining room.
Not only does our Executive Chef design a daily menu that includes three top quality meals a day, but we also provide you with around-the-clock healthy snacks and beverages. In addition to a number of gourmet entrée and side dish options available at each meal, we provide a vast array of fresh fruits and vegetables at our full salad bar.
Our chefs source the finest ingredients available for each of your Alta Mira meals. We choose meat, poultry, seafood, fruits, and vegetables from the best local suppliers who focus on organic and sustainable practices.
Food Allergies and Dietary Preferences
When you arrive at Alta Mira, you will meet with our Nutritionist and Executive Chef to talk about your food preferences, restrictions, special dietary needs or allergies. Because we are committed to providing you with the highest quality care for your unique needs and desires, we do our best to accommodate all of your personal culinary requirements.
Below, we have included sample menus to give you an idea of what to expect when you dine with us. Please contact us with any questions about Alta Mira’s gourmet experience, or to reserve your space with us. We are here to listen to your story, any time you’d like to talk.
- Frittata with Tomato, Red Onion, Scallion, Mushroom and Cheese
- Croissant Sandwich with Heirloom Tomato, Egg, and Lettuce
- Berry Smoothie and Green Smoothie with Protein
- Rice Porridge with Cinnamon
- Pork Bacon and Sausage
- Turkey Bacon and Chicken Apple Sausage
- Lox and Bagels
- Sliced Melons & Mixed Berries
- Breakfast Pastries
- Grilled Beef Tri Tip with Horseradish Cream – Gluten/Nut Free
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with House Remoulade Sauce – Nut Free
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Nut Free
- Grilled Asparagus – Gluten/Dairy/Nut Free
- Sautéed Summer Squash – Gluten/Dairy/Nut Free
- Dill and Honey Glazed Carrots – Gluten/Dairy/Nut Free
- Quinoa and Vegetable Salad – Gluten/Dairy/Nut Free
- Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese – Gluten/Nut Free
- Salad Bar
- Red Curry Shrimp – Gluten/Dairy Free
- Montreal Seasoned Skirt Steak – Gluten/Dairy Free
- Roasted Red Bliss and Yukon Gold Potatoes – Gluten/Dairy Free
- Roasted Cauliflower – Gluten/Dairy Free
- Steamed Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots – Gluten/Dairy Free
- Salad Bar
- Chocolate Chip Cookies