90-Day Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program
Our 90-day drug and alcohol rehab program can help you find a long-term resolution.
Our Transformational 90-Day Program was designed to help you find a long-term resolution and achieve sustainable recovery. Because long-term treatment produces the most successful results, our experts created this comprehensive program, which includes extensive neuropsychological assessments and diagnostics, making your treatment plan a perfect fit for you. Along with our highly advanced clinical care, we integrate a mind-body-spirit approach to ensure that all of your needs are addressed.
90-Day Rehab Programs for Drugs and Alcohol
If you want or need truly comprehensive care for complex addiction issues and co-occurring disorders, we have created this program for you. Research clearly indicates that drug and alcohol 90-day rehab programs are significantly more effective than treatment lasting less than 90 days. For this reason, we designed a long-term program that allows for deeper work on key recovery skills and relapse prevention.
Your treatment starts with our highly advanced medically-supervised detox. Then, our neuropsychologist engages you in comprehensive diagnostic testing and assessment, the results of which help us to design the best treatment plan for your needs and goals. Equipped with your assessment results and treatment plan, you begin participating in our full clinical program, which includes:
- At least 3 individual therapy sessions per week with your primary therapist
- Daily group therapy
- Trauma-Informed Psychodrama
- Educational classes to empower your recovery
- Individual spiritual counseling sessions
- In-depth family work and the option for loved ones to attend multiple 4-Day Family Programs
Experiential Therapy (outings and activities may include equine therapy, ropes courses, art therapy, psychodrama, hikes, kayaking, ziplining, and excursions focused on recovery principles)
- Rejuvenating holistic services (massage, yoga, acupuncture)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) as clinically indicated
- Continuing Care and aftercare planning
- Intensive workshops available for clients in their second and third months of treatment
- Trauma (3 days)
- Money and Recovery (3 days)
- Shame and Resilience: Rising Strong™ (3 days)
- Grief & Loss (3 days)
- Conscious Recovery (1-day)
- Relationships (1-day)
- Additional work in 12-step recovery (or alternatives), spirituality and family relationships
- Collaboration with your doctors, therapists and other care professionals who referred you
- Options for double occupancy or private accommodations
- Opportunity to bring a pet with you (with private accommodations only)
Nightly recovery support groups (12-Step, SMART Recovery, Refuge Recovery)
Individual sessions with Somatic Experiencing Therapist and Experiential Program Manager
Access to local temporary sponsors for support through the early states of treatment and recovery
Continually tailored treatment focus, supplemental resources, and assignments to target underlying needs
Accelerated and deepened therapeutic progress on core underlying issues
Individualized relapse prevention and continuing care planning
Incorporation of supplemental evaluations/therapies through external providers as needed (EMDR, CBT, CBTi, couples intensives, spiritual counseling, medical specialists
Why a 90-Day Treatment Program is Helpful
Addiction is a disease with physical, psychological, spiritual, and relational components. Just stopping the use of a drug doesn’t teach us anything about how to maintain sobriety. It takes time to learn how use the skills taught in treatment. Longer-term treatment provides the opportunity to learn and practice these skills.
We offer both a 30-day program and a 90-day program. Our 30-day inpatient drug and alcohol program is designed for people who are in treatment for the first time, have a straightforward detox, and do not have significant mental health or medical issues. For other clients who have had treatment before but were not able to maintain sobriety, our 90-day program can provide the time and support needed to get through a difficult detox, stabilize mental and physical health issues, establish healthy recovery habits, learn to develop a peer support system, and participate in intensive workshops.
National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) research supports the idea that increased lengths of stay predict a greater likelihood that a person will stay sober. Other studies have found similar results in improved outcomes based on time in treatment.
- Remaining in treatment for an adequate period of time is critical.
- The appropriate duration for an individual depends on the type and degree of the patient’s problems and needs.
- Research indicates that most addicted individuals need at least 3 months in treatment to significantly reduce or stop their drug use and that the best outcomes occur with longer durations of treatment.
- Recovery from drug addiction is a long-term process and frequently requires multiple episodes of treatment. As with other chronic illnesses, relapses to drug abuse can occur and should signal a need for treatment to be reinstated or adjusted.
At Alta Mira, we make it our purpose to create positive treatment experiences that lead to lasting recovery. If you’re interested in our 90-Day drug and alcohol treatment program, we will work with you to determine if it’s truly your best option. In general, this program is the right choice if any of the following apply:
- You’ve struggled with relapse in the past
- You have had one or more prior residential treatment episodes
- You have complex detox needs (e.g. opiates, benzos, etc.)
- You need to address co-occurring behavioral, psychiatric, or medical issues
- You face legal, relationship or career consequences due to addiction issues
Our admission counselors go above and beyond to help you arrange your life to accommodate a stay of 90 days. We believe strongly in both a longer program and in your upfront commitment to a full course of treatment. Therefore, when you commit to 90 days of treatment at the time of registration, you receive a significant discount compared to 30-day pricing. If you change your mind and decide on a shorter length of stay, we will refund the unused balance on your account.
During your quest to embrace your brightest future, our compassionate team will keep you as comfortable as possible in our luxurious treatment center overlooking the San Francisco Bay. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you.