Transformative Addiction Treatment
Alta Mira is a premier residential treatment center and intensive outpatient program specializing in the treatment of addiction and complex co-occurring disorders. Our exceptional team of highly credentialed addiction treatment professionals provides the most sophisticated level of care for your recovery needs.
The Alta Mira Difference
Alta Mira means high vista or higher view. It captures where we set our sights as a team and the results our clients achieve—a new outlook on their lives and the ability to extend their successes far into the future. Just minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito, California, Alta Mira is located in a magnificent and serene setting with panoramic views, lovely gardens, and the casual elegance of an historic hotel providing a safe and secluded environment to begin your recovery journey.
Alta Mira welcomes clients with a broad range of addictive and mental health disorders. Our team is highly skilled and well-equipped to help clients struggling with a wide variety of issues, including various forms of substance abuse and contributing co-occurring disorders. The therapeutic experiences and uniquely tailored care we provide will help you achieve your goal toward lasting recovery.
Cutting-Edge Addiction Treatment
Alta Mira’s mission is to help you and your family find hope, strength, and healing. We offer you a luxury residential treatment center in the hills overlooking the San Francisco Bay and an intensive outpatient program conveniently located in Mill Valley.
Our exceptional team of highly credentialed addiction treatment professionals provides the most sophisticated level of clinical care and diagnostic services for your recovery needs. Alta Mira offers truly individualized treatment plans, reflecting our appreciation for your unique qualities.
We respect you as a rich and storied being who has been through so much throughout your life. That is why our multidimensional program addresses neurobiological, psychological, physical, social, and spiritual aspects of addiction and co-occurring disorders.
Top Addiction Experts
Our reputation and gorgeous Bay Area location allow us to attract best-in-class addiction and dual diagnosis treatment experts, allowing us to provide you with the most advanced care possible.
About our experts:
- All primary therapists are licensed with masters- or doctoral-level education.
- Our clinical leadership team is composed of renowned addiction treatment experts.
- Our consulting physicians and psychiatrists are board certified in addiction medicine.
- We offer 24/7 medically monitored detoxification.
- Our staff is skilled in dual diagnosis treatment, including trauma, mood disorders, personality disorders, codependency and family dynamics.
Addiction is often the result of underlying disorders–called dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorders–that have not been properly diagnosed or treated. Our comprehensive, state-of-the-art testing program combined with our medical, psychiatric, and clinical assessments and evaluations provide you with the most accurate diagnoses, allowing us to create treatment plans tailor-made to fit your specific needs.
- Our full-time neuropsychologist has decades of diagnostic experience.
- We perform an extensive battery of psychological, cognitive, personality, and vocational tests, and integrate those results into a customized treatment and medication plan.
- Our comprehensive feedback sessions help you understand and address interpersonal issues and patterns that can often make long-term recovery challenging.
Begin Your Recovery Journey Today866-922-1350
At Alta Mira, we understand that in order for treatment to be successful, we must listen closely and truly hear your needs, aspirations, and personal history. You must feel respected and closely aligned with your care team. With this approach, Alta Mira co-creates a profound healing experience with you.
- Your treatment plan reflects your unique life experiences, goals and aspirations.
- Our staff-to-client ratio allows for significant contact with medical, psychiatric and neuropsychological teams.
- You will experience at least two individual therapy sessions with your primary therapist each week.
- We also offer a range of peer support program options, including AA, NA, Al-Anon, Smart Recovery, LifeRing and more.
Alta Mira exists to help you rise above the obstacles preventing you from living your best possible life. Our holistic approach inspires healthy exploration of mind, body and spirit. With a foundation built on 12-step wisdom, our unique curriculum focuses on treating all aspects of addiction and co-occurring disorders.
Alta Mira is not a place to escape the past; it’s a place to create your future. Our expert team is here for you whenever you’re ready. Please call us today for more information or to reserve your place.